Happy 25th Anniversary Guiding Steps! The 2020-2021 Dance Season marks our 25th year and what a time it has been! So many dancers graced our dance floor with so many memories that were made. We thank ALL of our Guiding Steps Families and Friends, past and present for always supporting us!
We hope everyone had a great holiday vacation! We would like to welcome all of our new students to the Guiding Steps Family! All classes will be working on technique during the months of January and February. We will begin choreography in March for our tentative May recital.
REGISTER NOW for Winter/Spring Session
We are still accepting new student registration through February. Please spread the word!
Spring Recital Update
Back in the Spring of 2019, we secured the Wood Theater for our 2021 Spring Recital. They have recently informed us that everything is still in limbo due to Covid Restrictions, but they will let us know the status as soon as they are able to. That being said, please add the tentative dates of May 21-23, 2021 to your calendar, and say a prayer!
Because of the current situation with Covid, we have decided to hold off a little longer before ordering costumes. We will begin to measure each student some time in February, to place an order in March. Please keep this in mind as payment in full will be needed at that time.
As part of registering your child with Guiding Steps, it is required that you sign off that you have read and understood the Welcome Packet. This is just a friendly reminder that most of your studio questions, vacation dates, and payment due dates can be found in this document that is located on our website.
For your convenience, the following is the Payment Policy taken from Page 3:
- There is a non-refundable $20 registration fee for NEW students. All online fees include Square processing fees. (2.9% + $.30).
- Payments are taken in 4 week intervals. Each class is $14 per hour. All Tuition is required to be PREPAID via the payment portal on our website: www.guidingsteps.com.
- Master Private Lessons are $30 per HALF HOUR (Miss Debi & Miss Nicole) and $25 per HALF HOUR for all other instructors.
- Please see attached schedule for payment due dates.
- If your child is sick, or the studio must close for weather/vacation, there will be a comparable make up class that your child can attend. Refunds will not be issued.
Please remember that the studio will be closed from February 15-21, 2021 for Mid-Winter Break.
Please stay safe, stay healthy and as always – stay tuned!
Three things will last forever
Faith, hope, and love
And the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13